LATEST UPDATES
 
Image

About Institute - Jaipur Chapter

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is a statutory body established under the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949

(Act No. XXXVIII of 1949) for the regulation of the profession of Chartered Accountants in India. The Act was passed on 1st July 1949.

During its nearly six decades of existence, ICAI has achieved recognition as a premier accounting body not only in the country but also globally, for its contribution in the fields of education, professional development, maintenance of high accounting, auditing and ethical standards. ICAI now is the second largest accounting body in the whole world.

Jaipur Branch is the largest branch of Central Region has around 2700 members. Jaipur Branch was set up on 1st April, 1970. The space was the necessity for our Jaipur Branch and hence Shri C. L. Jhanwar, Senior Chartered Accountant made his earnest efforts to get the land from JDA in the year 1987. The Bhumi Poojan ceremony took place on 13th February, 1988 and the first phase of the building was completed on 30/09/1989.

Prior to this the branch activities for the members and students were performed at various places. The D.O. office was started in Branch building on 29/04/1998. The Computer Centre at this Branch was started on 10/02/1999. In the next phase, the 400 seater Auditorium, new Class rooms and new Administrative Block of Jaipur branch were started on 10th February, 2001. Jaipur Branch has the Library-cum-Reading Room which was inaugurated on 16th July, 2001.

Image

CA. Gautam Sharma

Jaipur Branch is the largest branch of Central Region has around 5226 members. Jaipur Branch was set up on 1st April, 1970. The space was the necessity for our Jaipur Branch and hence Shri C. L. Jhanwar, Senior Chartered Accountant made his earnest efforts to get the land from JDA in the year 1987. The Bhumi Poojan ceremony took place on 13th February, 1988 and the first phase of the building was completed on 30/09/1989. Prior to this the branch activities for the members and students were performed at various places.