About Institute – Jaipur Chapter
Jaipur Branch is the largest branch of Central Region has around 7782 members. Jaipur Branch was set up on 1st April, 1970. The space was the necessity for our Jaipur Branch and hence Late Shri C. L. Jhanwar, Senior Chartered Accountant made his earnest efforts to get the land from JDA in the year 1987. The Bhumi Poojan ceremony took place on 13th February, 1988 and the first phase of the building was completed on 30/09/1989. Prior to this the branch activities for the members and students were performed at various places. The D.O. office was started in Branch building on 29/04/1998. The Computer Centre at this Branch was started on 10/02/1999. In the next phase, the 400 seater Auditorium, new Class rooms and new Administrative Block of Jaipur branch were started on 10th February, 2001. Jaipur Branch has the Library-cum-Reading Room which was inaugurated on 16th July, 2001. In March 2007 the second floor of the branch was got constructed with 6 class rooms and one big and spacious library. In the year 2013 the administrative Block of the branch was also renovated.
Jaipur Branch has been honored by the following awards on account of excellent performance:
- Best Branch 2013 & Highly Commendable CICASA Branch 2013 of CIRC.
- CIRC Highly Commendable Branch among all branches of ICAI for the year 2012 under Larger Category from CIRC Kanpur & CICASA Highly Commendable Award for the year 2012.
- Best Branch among all branches of ICAI for the year 2011 under Larger Category from CIRC Kanpur
- Highly Commended Performance Certificate among all branches of ICAI for the year 2010 from New Delhi
- Highly Commended Performance Certificate among all branches of ICAI for the year 2009 from Kanpur and New Delhi.
- in 7 January 2019 one game room was also started for Members.
Jaipur branch also conducts study circle meeting every Saturday for members to keep their knowledge updated on the professional subjects. The renowned and expert faculties are called in the meeting who remove the doubts of members about the subjects.
The Information Technology Classes started in the branch in the year 2005 with one computer lab of 20 systems. Presently we are having total 4 ITT labs with total capacity of 150 students at a time.
Jaipur Branch is also pioneer in successfully organizing batches of General Management and Communication Skills Course (GMCS) which is compulsory part of CA Curriculum. In this course the branch is regularly inviting eminent faculties of Management and Communication Skills. This course has 90 hours of theory as well as practical topics. The CA students are groomed by the management gurus by way of technical training at this branch.
The Jaipur branch is also organizing the Campus Placement Programme on behalf of the Institute twice a year for newly qualified Chartered Accountants. In this campus placement programme many renowned and big companies recruit fresh chartered Accountants for their organization.